Questions & Answers

Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions. In case your question(s) is/are not answered here, feel free to contact us. We will be pleased to help you!

How can I find grants for England, Great Britain or the USA?

If you are looking for grants for Great Britain/England/Scotland/Wales/Northern Ireland – select “United Kingdom” as target country.

Grants for the USA you can find by selecting “United States”.

Questions about “Study & Research” abroad – where can I find information?

You can find information about

Study & Research at

Research in Europe at

If you have specific questions do not hesitate to contact

I am planning to do research or to get my doctoral/PhD degree in another European country – where can I find support?

If you are a researcher or a prospective doctoral / PhD student and you are planning to go to another European country, you can find information about vacancies, social insurance, taxation, entry and residence, financial support and practical issues of everyday life as well as personal guidance at Euraxess – Researchers in Motion.